Eyebrow or lamination? What suits you best: eyebrow correction or fixation? How to care for eyebrows
Updated: Nov 18
Eyebrow correction according to face shape.
The oval face is something that is given by nature unconditionally. Each type of face is interesting in its own way and our task is to emphasize the natural beauty and highlight the strengths. Consider which form suits you.
• The round face has basically no corners. Length and width are about the same distance, forehead and chin are rounded. The goal is visual expansion. Distinctive curves fit such a face. For example, the rising shape of the eyebrows.
• The oval face is slightly elongated, there is a narrowing of the chin and forehead, the cheekbones are clearly visible. Soft lines without sharp breaks are suitable for this type. You can use light arcs, experiment with straight eyebrow shapes. It is better to choose the average thickness.
• Square face - wide forehead and straight raised chin, like Angelina Jolie. To soften lines, use smooth arcs, soft gradients. You can use smooth knotting.
• The heart-shaped face has a wider forehead and a narrower chin. It is recommended to use smooth bends to smooth the corners. The average thickness is quite suitable for this type of face.
• Elongated face. The width is significantly different from the length, with the cheekbones highlighted. Wide eyebrows with gentle curves create harmony.
• Diamond face. Sharp chin, broad forehead and clearly defined cheekbones. Wide eyebrows of medium width with active knots are suitable.
How to prepare eyebrows for correction?
If you are making a correction for the first time and want to achieve a lasting effect, be patient. For a month, give up hair removal on your own. This is necessary because a week after the beautician's work, the hair you have hidden from her may begin to grow.
Eyebrow correction methods
You need to start shaping your face using eyebrow correction. To do this, we remove all excess eyebrow hair and shape the ideal appearance.
The following tools are used:
• Еweezers. The classic way, proven for years. Each hair is removed separately, so the accuracy of the result in the skillful hands of the beautician is high. The process is not so painful, and is short-lived.
• Wax. The accuracy of the result depends primarily on the accuracy and experience of the beautician. The advantages of wax include a long time between corrections - up to 4-6 weeks. However, redness and skin irritation may occur.
There are the following ways to make eyebrows prominent:
• Makeup = eyebrow make up. Short-term coloring with decorative cosmetics. Mascara, gels, shadows, powders, eyebrow pencils are suitable. One of the advantages of this method is variability. You can adjust the color saturation, shades. If necessary, you can change the thickness, length and shape. Among the shortcomings: the daily process. It takes time and skill.
• Brows coloring. Ended result. It takes some time, accuracy is welcome.
• Eyebrow lamination. Allows you to correct the shape of the eyebrows and create a beautiful look. Fixes an elegant look. Adds saturation to your own color. Can be used in combination with eyebrow coloring for a long-lasting effect.
• Henna eyebrow staining. This method of coloring eyebrows is more permanent and the saturation of color and hue is more persistent.
Why is eyebrow shaping best done in a salon?
Staff experience. That is the basis of success.
In addition, a sufficient amount of knowledge in this area. Based on these two points, the eyebrow expert selects the shape and technique. All you have to do is relax and unwind. Taking care of yourself and achieving the desired effect is better and more pleasant in the salon than suffering from ruined eyebrows in front of the mirror at home.
• Security. All tools in the salon are disinfected.
• The quality and variety of materials in the salon is much greater.
Like the rest of the face, the eyebrows need to be cleaned. The skin tonic is used for this.
Dyed eyebrows in the first days should be limited in contact with water and steam.
In the future, you can apply a few drops of oil on your eyebrows. Brush your eyebrows with a brush.
What is brow lamination (brow lifting)?
Brow lamination is a revolutionary beauty treatment that promises to transform and enhance your eyebrows, providing a sleek and polished look. This technique involves the use of a gentle chemical solution to reshape and set the brow hairs in place, creating a well-defined and groomed appearance. The process not only tames unruly brows but also adds volume and texture, resulting in a fuller and more defined arch. Our skilled experts at Alexis Beauty in Prague specialize in delivering the perfect brow lamination experience. With meticulous attention to detail, we tailor the treatment to complement your facial features, offering a long-lasting and natural-looking solution for stunning brows. Discover the allure of perfectly shaped eyebrows through our professional brow lamination services at Alexis Beauty in the heart of Prague.
Price list for eyebrow shaping here.
We have reviews on eyelash lamination and eyebrow shaping on Google profiles here.
#obocipraha #eyebrowsprague #correctionofeyebrowsprague #makeuppraha #weddingprague #licenipraha #makeupinprague #praguemakeup #prodluzovaniraspraha #kosmetikapraha #kosmetikavpraze #cosmeticsformen #peceoplet #kosmetickysalonpraha #obocipraha #rasypraha #obocipraha #browsprague #eyebrowsprague #eyelashesprague #trvalaoboci #permeyebrows #korekceobocipraha #longtermbrowstyling #eyebrowlift